Anitian, AWS, Carahsoft & A-LIGN Lunch & Learn Webcast: Preparing for Your FedRAMP Journey
October 14 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Streamline your FedRAMP journey and get to market 80% faster and at 50% of the cost. Register Now »
Navigating the FedRAMP authorization journey can be overwhelming, time-consuming, and costly. Legacy, professional service approaches include teams of hourly-based advisory resources who can spend 12-18 months or more simply getting you FedRAMP audit-ready – resulting in high opportunity costs and delayed time-to-market.
Tune in to this informative virtual event and learn how AWS and Anitian are helping business and government executives win contracts and enter new federal and public sector markets by dramatically accelerating time-to-market and time-to-revenue. See how Anitian’s pre-engineered Compliance Automation Platform on the AWS Cloud can cut FedRAMP time-to-compliance by up to 80% while slashing costs by 50%.
During this virtual Carahsoft Lunch & Learn, AWS, Anitian, and A-LIGN subject matter experts will discuss:
- The FedRAMP process and timelines
- Actual costs and requirements associated with FedRAMP
- The advantages of becoming FedRAMP compliant and how they can positively impact revenue
- Using automation to save on costs and working hours
- Ways other organizations have benefited from security and compliance automation
- What to expect with the 3PAO audit process
Don’t miss out – register today!