The following discloses the privacy practices and disclaimers for Anitian.
Who We Are
Our website address is: https://www.anitian.com.
The Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
Information You Give Us
We collect personal data that you voluntarily share with us through the Site. For example, we may ask you to register and provide information when you download free information, such as white papers and case studies, or if you respond to a marketing campaign.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Purposes for Which We Use the Personal Data We Collect
We use the information we collect to serve you and improve your experience on the Site. These purposes include:
- Responding to requests for information
- Responding to requests for service quotes or demonstrations
- Providing users free white papers, solution briefs, and other collateral
- Registering users for Anitian promotional materials and events
- Contacting users for marketing, advertising, and sales purposes
- Responding to questions and feedback
- Conducting market research and analysis
- Continuously evaluating and improving the online user experience
- Network and information security
- Fraud prevention
- Reporting suspected criminal acts
- Compliance with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Anitian, our users, or others
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How We Share the Personal Data We Collect
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties. The following are some of the ways we share your personal data.
- Required Disclosures: We may be required to share personal data in a court proceeding, in response to a court order, subpoena, civil discovery request, another legal process, or as otherwise required by law.
- Legal Compliance and Protections: We may disclose account and other personal data when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Anitian, our users, or others. This includes exchanging personal data with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Corporate Transactions: We reserve the right to disclose and transfer your data, including your personal data:
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the Site or successor database.
- In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, bankruptcy, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including to any prospective purchasers.
This website contains proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. This site and all content on this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, or used for the creation of derivative works without Anitian’s prior written consent, except that Anitian grants you non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited permission to access and display the web pages within this site, solely on your computer and for your personal, non-commercial use of this website. This permission is conditioned on your not modifying the content displayed on this site, your keeping intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices, and your acceptance of any terms, conditions, and notices accompanying the content or otherwise set forth in this site.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, any software and other materials that are made available for downloading, access, or other use from this site with their own license terms, conditions, and notices will be governed by such terms, conditions, and notices.
Your failure to comply with the terms, conditions and notices on this site will result in automatic termination of any rights granted to you, without prior notice, and you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded materials in your possession or control. Except for the limited permission in the preceding paragraph, Anitian does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights. You may not mirror any of the content from this site on another website or in any other media.