The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) wakes up and starts eating people on May 25th, 2018. You cannot stop it. You cannot reason with it. You cannot send it north of the wall. And you absolutely cannot afford to ignore it.
If you’re not already working on a plan, now is the time to start. The compliance and security experts at Anitian can help you get started before its too late.
- What is GDPR?: Key aspects and pain points of compliance.
- Do I have to?: Understanding the scope and applicability of GDPR.
- How much will it hurt if I ignore this?: Penalties and enforcement actions.
- What do I have to do?: Strategies for leveraging ISO 27001 for GDPR compliance.
- Adam Gaydosh, Director of Security Intelligence